Save on your Outer Reef Trip including an Introductory Dive OR the world famous Seawalker(R) Platform Helmet Diving* .
Departing daily from Cairns, our eco-certified tours take you to our state-of-the-art Moore Reef Marine Base, which is perfectly positioned and fully equipped so that any age or ability can fully experience that magic of the reef with its abundance of colourful coral, fascinating fish, turtles and more.
With four hours free time to explore this underwater wonderland, there's plenty of time to take advantage of all the free inclusions. The kids (or big kids!) will love the Sunlover Sunslide - the only theme park water slide on the reef. Also included is snorkelling, semi-submersible tours, glass bottom boat tours, fish feeding, underwater observatory and touch tank presentations with our marine experts.
*Note: All divers must complete a medical questionnaire/declaration on-board. A history of asthma, heart conditions and/or other medical conditions or medications may prohibit scuba/helmet diving. If medical is failed on-board no refund will be given for Seawalker or dive options. Please contact us if you would like more information.
- Four hours to explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef
- Theme-park style Waterslide
- Upper-level Sun-Deck
- Underwater Observatory
- Great Barrier Reef Presentation by Marine Biologist
- Semi-Submersible Tour with Marine Expert
- Glass-bottom Boat Tour with Marine Expert
- Fish-Feeding Presentation with Marine Expert
- Touch-Tank Presentation with Marine Expert
- Enclosed Kids Pool for the little ones
- Tropical Buffet Lunch
- Tea & Coffee (while docked)
- Enjoy Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling with complimentary snorkelling Gear + Life Jackets + Stinger suits
- Environmental Management Charge